Saturday, June 9, 2012

Diet Plan, Set Up for Failure

I recently came across a post that a very famous celebrity had listed on her FB wall and a friend of mine "liked" it. I took a look at this celebrity's Diet Plan and was very disturbed. (I won't mention the name out of respect, even though I can't stand the celebrity family and their sense on entitlement.)

I thought o myself: "This girl has access to personal chefs and great foods and personal trainers, donuts gotta be good."

I was wrong! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! How could someone with that much cash and be that famous eat that kind of crap and call herself healthy and fit? I call "fake" on that load of crappy foods and her description of healthy weight loss and body. No "diet" that allows you to eat cookies every day is healthy!

I pray that some how and some day she will discover the right way to eat and be healthy and that she gets better. I can't fault her completely, because I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe, perhaps maybe, she, and her trainers, and chefs, and family, honestly don't know about optimal nutrition.

1 comment:

  1. Although I don't know who "she" is, I can't help but wonder if she is young and probably very much in shape with a high metabolism? I know that when I was younger, I ate anything I wanted and never gained an ounce. Then, it all caught up with me. Fast-forward to my 44 year old self and now I'm having an extremely hard time losing all the pounds all those goodies put on me! I can't say my mother didn't warn me!!

    ReplyDelete